Discover new levels of scanning with advanced analytics dedicated to increasing productivity and quality
The value of data analysis for industry
- It increases the capacity to use assets and finished products, through the identification of production problems and analysis of factory availability in real time.
- Monitors compliance and regulatory information, as well as traceability and product identifiers. Finally, you receive accurate product information throughout the production cycle
- Operate digitization initiatives with tools to create customized applications that transform your routine workflows.
- Reduce scrap and rework by analyzing processes, part numbers, and quality data to discover root causes of complex industrial problems.
- Improves production flow by identifying bottlenecks and performance problems that significantly impact the process.
- Stimulates continuous improvement processes, promoting deep analysis and insights on quality issues, and production problems.
- Increases the ability to react and identify problems that affect quality due to first-hand real-time data capture.
- Practice controlling processes by setting tolerance parameters and monitoring variances and trends, then creating instant notification alerts when these tolerances are exceeded.
- It allows prediction models of unscheduled stops through the use of historical data and trends, combined with specific algorithms that proactively manage unscheduled downtimes.